Email address validation assists you in sending emails to the correct (and legitimate) recipients. When you have a list of accurate and dependable emails, you will observe an increase in delivery, a decrease in bounced back emails, and you will maintain your reputation as a respectable sender.
What is the definition of email validation?
What is the procedure for email validation?
In any case, whether you choose to incorporate real-time quality checks or scrub your email list in mass, Experian’s email verification software looks for and corrects spelling and formatting issues in email addresses and then pings the address to verify if it is live and active. Ultimately, this guarantees that any emails sent to this address will be sent to the correct inbox.
Here’s how it functions:
- The program does a spell check on your email list, searching for errors such as missing punctuation or additional spaces.
- After that, we remove spam baits from your mailing list. These are email addresses that have been created to capture organizations that are sending emails without their customers’ consent. In addition, removing spam traps from your list enables you to avoid being flagged as an untrustworthy sender and prevent being classified as such.
- The final step is for us to validate the domains on your email list to ensure they are legitimate and that the email server is processing messages.
Email validation best practices are outlined below.
In order to stay involved with your consumers and, ultimately, offer a smooth customer experience, you must always have reliable emails in your inbox. The following is the route you should take to get there:
- Ensure that the email addresses you acquire through online or in-store POS are validated in real-time.
- Real-time validation technology reduces the need for manual entry and the likelihood of a human mistake.
- A bulk cleaning service can help you clean up your existing email list.
- Remove any spam traps that may have made their way onto your email list by using a spam filter.
- Create a systematic procedure to guarantee that you are constantly sending to legitimate email addresses.
The correct data quality technology will automatically check your emails, allowing you to be certain that you are effectively reaching your consumers with the appropriate content and information. Furthermore, you will be able to do the following:
- Analyze and track email statistics and analytics with accuracy and precision
- Increase the number of people who open your emails and who engage with you.
- Increase the return on investment (ROI) of email marketing.
- Increase the overall consumer experience.
- Bounce rates should be kept to a minimum.
- Maintain your reputation as a reliable sender.
- Acquire a better knowledge of your customers’ desires and requirements.
If you’ve noticed an increase in bounce-back emails recently, as well as a decrease in open rates, it’s possible that you’re sitting on a pile of incorrect emails that are harming your return on investment.
Senders receive a score based on drivability.
Your Sender Score plays a significant role in the deliverability of your emails. It assists ISPs in determining if your message is worthy of being sent to the inbox or if it should be diverted to the spam bin. In general, the greater your level, the better positioning you will receive, while the lesser your ranking, the more probable it is that you will be placed in the garbage folder.